Size: 4.68 KB
md5_file hash: ebf90cb51e64ad48c1844cbe476b433d
First released: July 8, 2008 - 10:32
Last updated: July 8, 2008 - 10:40
This is the first official release of the package.
Size: 313.06 KB
md5_file hash: 04967da77c4f8b83120ea7c2832e24f1
First released: July 8, 2008 - 07:12
Last updated: July 8, 2008 - 07:20
Significant changes have been made to the structure and functions. See the documentation and SVN revision log for details. The panel is now separate.
Size: 117.25 KB
md5_file hash: 1d89a3e37d985bf1755806ff9902beb9
First released: July 7, 2008 - 09:20
Last updated: July 7, 2008 - 09:30
A bug fix and code change to work with version 2.x of the standard structure.
Size: 144.93 KB
md5_file hash: c42308665039427ddd8588a7d475ebab
First released: July 7, 2008 - 08:54
Last updated: July 7, 2008 - 09:00
This release updates to version 2.x of the standard structure. It also checks for the LinkDisplay plug-in.
Size: 157.84 KB
md5_file hash: 151ab28be304938675090c1d207d4341
First released: July 7, 2008 - 08:17
Last updated: July 29, 2008 - 10:00
This is the development release for updates to version 2.x of the package.
Size: 5.66 KB
md5_file hash: e22d78b6483d7996c09e08de63319c9a
First released: July 7, 2008 - 08:04
Last updated: July 7, 2008 - 08:10
This release moves the panel as a separate project from the structure and functions.
This provides a panel to use for any type of STANDARDIZED FILE LOADER.
Size: 8.33 KB
md5_file hash: 1e330d8056579ebd1936f8cc01272dab
First released: July 7, 2008 - 07:26
Last updated: July 7, 2008 - 07:30
- ItsLink(...) returns the name of the link (x wave) for a given y-wave
- LinkList(...) returns a list of linked waves
- Added a plug-in for standardized file loaders
Size: 9.94 KB
md5_file hash: 26411aba4c6a30d0d5619049e34a72f5
First released: July 7, 2008 - 06:42
Last updated: July 7, 2008 - 06:50
- Intitialize(1) now works properly!
- RestoreWinCoords and RestoreAllWindows now uses how as: -1 - revert to locations when saved regardless of new screen size; 0 - move left, top coordinates without shrinking/expanding; 1 - move left, top coordinates and shrink/expand; 2 - move left, top coordinates and then adjust if possible to be back in frame
Size: 260.1 KB
md5_file hash: c5cf97cbe287cc396e5cfb26e79e41f3
First released: June 17, 2008 - 04:54
Igor experiment to make slide shows.