Size: 98.75 KB
md5_file hash: 740a89c381cbeba594946037dd236f7e
First released: May 5, 2013 - 16:42
Last updated: May 5, 2013 - 16:20
There are several significant changes:
- Preview panel now has two tabs: one for saving the preview and the other for viewing the preview.
- On the save tab, the user may select from several window types to save in Preview: Graphs, Tables, Layouts, Panels, Notebooks and XOP windows. Items in Preview are grouped by window type and delimited for clarity.
- The view tab has a setvariable for entering a filter string that is used to limit entries in the Preview Notebook listbox.
Size: 30.89 KB
md5_file hash: d13fe1107cd15e08bc01285492a9560a
First released: April 27, 2013 - 23:10
Adds a new feature where if you open the File menu with the Option key held, the menu will now have a "Check Previews" item. Selecting this will scan the current set of generated previews and list any for which the preview does not have an accurate record of the experiment file location.
This may help in cleaning up any abandoned previews (i.e., if the original PXP file has been deleted, leaving the preview behind).
Size: 28.73 KB
md5_file hash: db4d1d5f36a3527cfe15aebf304ed6d7
First released: April 26, 2013 - 18:02
Fixed a small issue with the initial save of an experiment giving an empty string error.
Size: 28.73 KB
md5_file hash: ade54285e5025b6b0ba8228afb7f0de6
First released: April 25, 2013 - 22:29
Last updated: April 25, 2013 - 22:28
Removed an unused function call that would cause compiling errors.
Size: 28.75 KB
md5_file hash: be5b594f117f5f48ca53a7e42389b427
First released: April 24, 2013 - 06:36
This is an adaptation of the JTG_ExperimentPreview project by jtigor. This is only for OS X, but adjusts the project significantly to offer more options and uses. I am not a well-versed programmer so there may be bugs and implementation oddities, but it should work nicely. It has been tested on Igor 6.3 running on OS X 10.8.3, but should run on any version of OS X supported by Igor.
Size: 25.88 KB
md5_file hash: 4b3a3935d582054f5823985ebb37a5d2
First released: April 14, 2013 - 16:18
See main description for details.
Size: 33.81 KB
md5_file hash: a620ae82932d5a87714fde4adf36d1f1
First released: July 29, 2011 - 07:27
Last updated: July 29, 2011 - 07:40
- Improved positioning of buttons on panel so that they don't overlap on Macintosh.
- Added ability for user to set, via a new settings menu button and prompt, the number of desktop buttons to display on the panel.
- Added ability to assign all assignable visible windows that are not assigned to the default desktop at once. Do this by holding the Shift key and clicking one of the buttons in the Assign row.
The following function loads a binary data file exported from a Tektronix digital oscilloscope. Not extensively tested, and by no means fully supportive of every feature their binary format can support, but for a basic single channel file, I think this will work for any model. The loaded wave will be named after the file name, with the extension stripped off. If an empty string is passed for filenamestr, and open file dialog will be called.
function loadTEKbinary(filenamestr) string filenamestr variable fileref if (strlen(filenamestr))
Size: 16.55 KB
md5_file hash: adb3b1d04f0ee6aefd6937ada44b1d9b
First released: April 24, 2009 - 12:57
Last updated: April 24, 2009 - 13:10
- #1029 by aclight: Provide a more useful error message when the user tries to assign a window that has no name, such as a procedure window, to desktop.
- #1031 by aclight: Provide a clean way for other independent modules to access the number of the currently displayed desktop returned by the function GetDisplayedDesktop().
Size: 11.34 KB
md5_file hash: 43aa27c944b6a61e0c60dfc9c3f63ce4
First released: April 24, 2009 - 12:55
Last updated: April 24, 2009 - 13:00
#104 by aclight: Resize and reposition controls on CreateLayouts panel as the user resizes the panel.