This package puts up a panel to allow windows to be Moved, Sized, Sized by Aspect Ratio, or Shifted with most input values as percentage of screen size.
- Experiments: none
- Procedure Files: TidyScreen
- XOPS: none
- Demos: none
- Requires Packages: ScreenSizer (Version 2.4 or greater)
- Benefits from Packages: PackageTools
- Help Files: TidyScreenHelp
- Documentation: the Web pages for this project
To open the panel, use the menu Misc:Panels:TidyScreen.
Open the help file for details. Alternatively, after the package is installed and included in an experiment, type TidyScreen#Help() on the Igor Pro command line.
|IGOR.6.20.x-1.4||2010-Oct-11||51.09 KB||Recommended for Igor 6.20.x and above||Help|
|IGOR.6.10.x-1.2||2009-Dec-09||50.95 KB||Recommended for Igor 6.10.x and above||Help|