Periodic Table Selector
Periodic Table Selector (PTS)
What and Why:
J. J. Weimer has contributed the very nice Periodic Table Menu package. It shows data for one element at a time, but I needed a way to quickly select several elements. PTS is derived from Periodic Table Menu and has the following characteristics:
- Graphically select any number of elements, the resulting list is processed separately.
- Use mouse clicks or very fast mouseover to select or deselect elements.
- Panel can be rescaled (as in Periodic Table Menu).
- Panel can be closed, then later reopened, the selection is retained.
How to use PTS:
- Import the procedure.
- Modify the function SelectionActionProc to perform your action on the selection list.
- Create the panel from the Macros menu, or call PeriodicTableSelect#PeriodicTable()
The selection list wave is: root:Packages:PeriodicTablePanel:Globals:ElemSelect
See also waves AtNr and ElementSym in the same data folder.
Default colors and parameters are defined as constants at the top of the file.
Tested on Igor 7.02 and 6.37. Mac and Win7.
|IGOR.6.30.x-1.0||2017-Feb-02||25.48 KB||Recommended for Igor 6.30.x and above||Help|