Generic Window Hook
1) a generic window hook function that monitors events, GenericWinHook(), and
2) an installer function, InstallGenericWinHook(), that sets up an exterior panel (dubbed here the "event panel") to show all monitored events.
- Works for any window that can receive events (Graphs, Tables, Layouts, Panels, Notebooks).
- You can simply use the event panel to examine what really happens to your window while developing your own hook function.
- You can also use the GenericWinHook() code as a starting point for own your hook function.
- From the command line or from your own function, call
InstallGenericWinHook() for the top window (Graph, Panel, Table, Layout, or Notebook).
- You can also provide a target window name (here:
Table0) using the optional parameter syntax:
InstallGenericWinHook(winName = "Table0").
- After that, watch what kind of events your target window is receiving in response to user actions (mouse, keyboard, menu, ...)
Full documentation is in the procedure file.
|IGOR.6.20.x-1.0||2011-Mar-06||7.04 KB||Recommended for Igor 6.20.x and above||Help|