Posted May 13th, 2007 by aclight
Downloaded 543 times
A package that makes adding extensive functionality to tab controls easy.
NOTE: I haven't finished the ACL_Tab Control Utility.ihf help file yet. However, using the package is fairly simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open both of the included procedure files (TabControl and UserdataEditor) in your Igor Pro experiment. These procedures require Igor Pro 6.01 or greater.
- Create a panel with a tab control and add your controls to it.
- In panel edit mode, double click on the tab control. Set the action procedure of the tab control to be
- Now you have to assign the various controls and subwindows on your panel to the appropriate tab. To do this first select the panel you wish to edit and then select Panel --> Packages --> Userdata Editor for Controls.
- Type in the tab number (zero based) that each control should be assigned to, and also type in the name of the tab control on which each control should be placed. You don't have to assign every control in a panel to a tab. Controls that are not assigned to a tab control will be visible regardless of which tab is currently selected.
- For more information, see the example experiment included with the download and/or the help files.
|IGOR.6.03.x-1.0||2008-Apr-22||145.22 KB||Recommended for Igor 6.03.x and above||Help|
|IGOR.6.01.x-1.0.x-dev||2008-Apr-28||144.73 KB||Development snapshot for Igor 6.01.x and above||Help|