Server and Repository Settings
To access the IgorExchange Subversion repository, use the following settings:
- Repository root: svn://svn.igorexchange.com/
- Server: svn.igorexchange.com
- Port: 3690 (this is the default port number so you probably won't need to manually set this value)
These settings are only necessary for commit/write access
- Username: Use your Subversion username (this is not necessarily the same as your IgorExchange username). If you do not know what your subversion username is, look on the Subversion account form first. If you do not already have a Subversion account, this form will allow you to apply for one.
- Password: Use your subversion password (this should be a password that is different than your IgorExchange password). If you do not remember your password, follow the instructions above to check your username and you will have the option to reset your password. Please note that it may take up to 10 minutes for the changed password to propagate to the subversion server.