Editing your account settings and user profile
Your IgorExchange user profile contains many fields, most of them optional, which you can fill out to allow the community to know you better. You can edit the information in your profile at any time following these steps below.
- Click on the My account link in the navigation block. This will take you to your user account information page. If you do not see the My account link, check to make sure you are logged in to the site first.
- Towards the top of the page, above all of your profile information, there will be a link to Edit your profile. Click that link.
- The first page you will be taken to is your Account Settings page. You can change things like your e-mail address, password, and signature on this page. If you would like for other IgorExchange users to be able to contact you, check the Personal contact form box. Only IgorExchange site administrators will have access to your e-mail address.
- If you want to change profile information for other categories, you must click the "Submit" button at the bottom of any page on which you have changed your information, or otherwise the changes you made will not be saved. After saving your changes, you can click the name of the profile category at the top of the page that you would like to change.
- Feel free to provide as much or as little information as you would like. Required fields are marked with a red *. All other fields are optional.