how to connect two NI-6341DAQ to one Igor pro?

Hi all,
I want to know is it possible to connect two NI-6341 DaQ in one computer, if so, how can i do it? because i don´t know how i can define each of them and use both of them in the same time in my code.
Thank you in advance
best
I don't think this should be a problem. I suggest using the National Instruments Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX) to configure the two NI cards, being sure to give them different names. Then use the usual Igor Pro NIDAQ Tools commands, and refer to the devices by their assigned MAX names.
s.r.chinn wrote:
I don't think this should be a problem. I suggest using the National Instruments Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX) to configure the two NI cards, being sure to give them different names. Then use the usual Igor Pro NIDAQ Tools commands, and refer to the devices by their assigned MAX names.

Thanks s.r.chinn
yes you are right. thanks alot
s.r.chinn wrote:

Hi S.r.Chinn
sorry for asking frequent question, i am using two NI-device now. is it possible to scan some data from these two devices simultaneously ( at the same time)?
Thank you
It is possible to scan both cards simultaneously.
DisplayHelpTopic "DAQmx_Scan"

You need to pay particular attention to the /STRT and /TRIG flags' documentation. In your case you may not need the /STRT flag (operation will start, but not necessarily begin scanning). Issue a DAQmx_Scan command separately to the two devices, specifying in each command the same /TRIG flag. You will have to determine what kind of trigger signal to use, whether internal (like ctr0) or external (to a PFI input) and specify this as the 'source' (See the Help file documentation). As soon as the common trigger signal arrives at both cards, they should start acquiring data simultaneously.