error file not found when loading subprograms to Igor Pro 6.21

Hello,

Igor Pro 6.21 is in my computer. I want to add several subprograms which are running nicely in my friend's computer. There are about more than 50 subprograms including Call_macros.ipf, STM_mainprogram.ipf, and so on. So these subprograms are ok themselves.

After placing all these programs in a folder \WaveMetrics\Igor Pro Folder\ and then place a shortcut of Call_macros.ipf in the folder \Igor Procedures according to a right manual from someone. But when opening Igor Pro, it is loading all files and a panel of Procedure Scan Error appears with a content as below

Include file not found

Error in Call_macros.ipf:?

#include ''STM_mainprogram''

When clicking Explain error, I get

Include file not found
There are four legal ways to construct an include statement:
#include // Igor searches for file in the "WaveMetrics Procedures"
// folder and all subfolders

#include "fileNameStr " // Igor searches for file in
// "Igor Pro Folder/User Procedures" and in
// "Igor Pro User Files/User Procedures" and in
// all subfolders

#include "full File Path " // the file is completely specified. For example:
// "Hard Disk:Desktop Folder:Proc0"

#include ":partial File Path " // the file is specified starting from the Igor folder.
// For example: ":Spectroscopy Procedures:Voight Procs"

I really need to have these subprograms in my Igor Pro.

Any help will be very appreciated!!!

Thanks a lot.
Seven.
double check with your friend on where to put his procedure files.

If he's written them with #include "somefile", that means he expected you to put the files in the "User Procedures" folder.

Igor always loads procedures in the "Igor Procedures" folder. That's rarely the right place.

Also, use the "User Procedures" folder in your My Documents/WaveMetrics/Igor Pro 6 User Files/ folder, not in your Igor Pro Folder.

Updating or removing Igor could delete your files inside the Igor Pro Folder.

For more information, enter this command to display relevant help:

DisplayHelpTopic "Special Folders"

--Jim Prouty
Software Engineer, WaveMetrics, Inc.
Hello Jim Prouty,

Thank you very very much for your help!!!

The only thing I did is to place all these subprograms in the folder \WaveMetrics\Igor Pro Folder\ User Procedure\ and then place a shortcut of Call_macros.ipf in the folder \Igor Procedures. This is NOT mentioned correctly in his manual!!!

Seven.